Some of the below content is provided by a external third party, Careers Wales and Production 78 are not responsible for any third party content.
Communities for Work+
Are you looking for work or to improve your job prospects? We offer FREE support to improve your skills, gain confidence, training or volunteering and find a job.
Do you need help with finding employment and getting into work?
The 'Communities for Work Plus' Programme (CfW+) supports people to get into work.
Employment Mentors working across Powys are providing 1-1 mentoring support tailored to the needs of each individual. We can provide support with:
* Employability skills, including help with CV writing, job applications and interview preparation
* Confidence building
* Sourcing work placements and volunteering opportunities
* Finding suitable job opportunities
* Funding for training for specific qualifications such as Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS), Food Hygiene, Security Industry Authority (SIA)
Who can we support?
* Residents in Powys aged 16+
* Registered unemployed or economically inactive
* People in "in work poverty" (in a low paid, low skilled job(s) and/or working limited hours)
Are you an Employer?
We work closely with employers in Powys and can offer recruitment support by matching our clients to your job specification.
We can help with negotiating and securing voluntary or employment opportunities across a wide range of occupational areas.
Contact Alice Kirwan
We would love to hear from you if you would like support towards employment.
Contact our friendly team for a no obligation chat:
North Powys Mentors: Matt Jones = 07976 864528
Karen Rodenburg = 07816 361583
Mid and South Powys Mentor: Carol Judd = 07976 864529
Employer Liaison Officer: Alice Kirwan = 079718 78358
Facebook: Communities for Work Powys
Communities for Work+ Powys
Economic Development & Regeneration Service
Powys County Council
Llandrindod Wells, LD1 5LG