Some of the below content is provided by a external third party, Careers Wales and Production 78 are not responsible for any third party content.
Security provider in South Wales. Providing security for all major events.
SIA Door Supervisor roles
We are currently recruiting for Door Supervisors at a number of sites across South Wales. Work available 7 days a week, with the chance of overtime.
Rubicon FM offers a friendly and fun working environment, proven by our Investors in People accreditation in which we placed no. 1 employer within our industry.
Other Staff Benefits include:
- Real Living Wage
- Holiday Pay
- Pension Contributions
- Uniform provided by Rubicon FM
- Staff rewards via Employee of the Month
- Hold a valid SIA DS licence
- Have a smart appearance (Good hygiene, well-groomed etc)
- Have excellent communication skills and be customer service focused
- Have appropriate written / oral English skills (Tested upon first stage of interview)
- Provide a 5 year employment history
- Add value to our already brilliant team
Applicants who hold a full UK driving licence are preferred.
Salary: £9.50 - £11.50 per hour
As well as Door Supervisors, we also hire Stewards which do not require an SIA licence. However, we don’t have ‘full-time’ positions available for stewarding work. We also recruit for event staff which is more ad-hoc…
We are currently recruiting for event staff in South Wales!
Each year, we work on a number of major events across the UK ranging from, rugby and football fixtures, music concerts, air shows, cycling events and horse racing. From Principality Stadium, Chepstow Racecourse, Cardiff City Stadium, Newport County AFC and many more!
If you hold an SIA licence and want to work at some of the biggest events Wales has to offer, then now is the time to join our team.
Talk to us today!